Monday 24 September 2012

Rocking "the surgery shirts"...


The first week after my surgery, I could only wear button downs because it hurt too much to wear anything else... (in case you did not notice, I was kind of gone for about a month, it was no big deal and  all is well...) 

I did miss my BohoLovers - a lot (and thank you so much for still reading when there was so little update! You guys make my day every day!). I missed blogging.  In the haste of everything, I forgot my camera cable, and my computer and that was basically that. I can honestly say though, that through the nerve wrack inventing cool outfits daily really did keep me sane. That was my go to activity to forget everything: shop and make up outfits with button down shirts :p So even though I was all stitched up, I don't think anyone could really tell ;)

Zara button down shirt, American Eagle skirt

Casa de Oro turquoise ring, Cartier trinity ring (gift from an old bf...it is still cool so why not?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment