Thursday 20 December 2012

Gift ideas for the boyfriend 101...




Gifts for the boyfriend 101...









This is not my smartest move since essentially this is what I got the BB, but I doubt he will read this unless I tell him to, and if I tell him not to, I know he won't... 

I like the idea of gifting in themes. In the past I have done things like electronics (i.e. that surround sound he's always wanting plus a few of his favorite movies), or trips and things he will need on them (plane ticket plus a cool bathing suit), you know things like that...

This year I opted for a mini-shopping spree. I wanted to make sure the shopping spree had a bit of everything, so I bought a blend of cool accessories as well as clothes.

My favorite part is always the accessories as I find that a whole bunch of nicknacks is always fun to receive: I went for a cool belt, a beanie, a tie and some cool RayBans (aviators are cool but everyone has a pair so I was in between the Original Wayfarer in Tortoise shell & the Clubmaster). Since it is the holidays, I decided he needed more Velvet Blazers (you see, my love affair with velvet is not only for couches and women's clothes, it also extends to everything else...and blue is definitely my favorite color of all times). I also got some of the necessary usuals: a couple of wool dress pants (with a cool pattern -like a demure plaid or pinstripe and always with a skinny leg), some cool colored dress shirts, argyle socks and some rock 'n' roll themed tshirts... 

No comments:

Post a Comment