Tuesday 31 January 2012

All things pretty...

So, I am still not even sure what the theme of this blog is going to be yet. I originally thought I would write about clothes I like... But there are so many other pretty things I find are part of fashion (like art and interior design), that I would like to share from time to time... For now, let's say this blog is about all things pretty.

    This next picture happened by mistake. I put my purse and my glasses down on this bench in my house and could not help but love the -yellow and blue- again...



This stunning painting is actually by one of my Favorite artists and close friends, Federico Rosa. You can check out his paintings for sale at this link: http://www.federicorosa.net. His prices are VERY affordable. So go snatch a painting up before they are worth millions of dollars :p





Cross body purse: Banana Republic, Sunglasses: BCBG



No comments:

Post a Comment