Sunday 15 April 2012

Black and white everything, including the cake...

A lot people have told me that they cannot post comments on this blog and that it drives them nuts! I wrote google about this last month but nothing much came of it, so I tried changing some settings and I want to know if it worked, so please do try and comment.
If it still does not work, then please do so on the BohoLove Facebook page and please do keep sending emails :) I love reading what you all have to say.
  
On the bright side, I have developed a new PenPal relationship because of the fact that she could not post comments on here. 
I think that is pretty cool - the fact that I have made a really cool new friend from across the world because of this blog :)


So thank you all for reading, and please keep commenting :)

Zara dress,  BCBG belt,  Louis Vuitton purse, NineWest shoes. 





The Blogger Boyfriend's Favorite Oreo Cake

I found this recipe in a Kraft magazine ages ago, and have been making it ever since for the BBf. This one of those "I enjoy to make but will not touch" recipes. 

Ok, maybe just a sliver...



Make your favorite chocolate cake recipe and divide it in 2 nine inch circular pans (if you need a good chocolate cake recipe, let me know).

For the filling: You will need 1 brick of cream cheese (softened - just leave it out of the fridge while you make your cake), 1/2 a cup of sugar, 12 crushed Oreo cookies, 2 cups of cool whip.
Beat the cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until it is softened.  Then with a spatula whip in the crushed cookies and whip cream.

For the topping: You will need 4 semi-sweet chocolate baker squares, and half a stick of butter. Put both these ingredients in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 3 minutes... mix them with a spoon. Wait 5 minutes for it to cool and pour it on top of your cake... voila... 


No comments:

Post a Comment