Saturday 7 April 2012

Somewhere in Boston...

...Biki was wearing this:




I went shopping @ a Madewell store. I walked in modeling all their clothes...





I also went to the Davis Square Theater to watch a play called "roger and tom".   Even though I have never not loved a single play I have ever attended, I must say, this was definitely the most original script I have ever watched. If you live in the Boston area, I highly recommend (tomorrow is the last show). You can get more information here.

Speaking of theater...


I found this vintage picture of me at a play in high-school.


I specially love this picture because this is me and my best friend Carmen. We had a ton of fun doing this, I remember. 

Every time I was part of a production I always played a funny role...  Until this day, The Blogger Boyfriend is "so handsome" and I am "so funny"...

No comments:

Post a Comment