Monday 22 October 2012

In a cave in Puerto Rico...

It's happened so many times to me that I see someone wearing something so cool and either 1) I do not have my camera or 2) I am too chicken to go all Scott Schuman on them. 

The one I most regret was this guy in Boston who was wearing these mustard yellow pants with a velvet navy blazer and some velvet loungers with a full on cravat and all. That moment will be forever gone and his outfit burned in my mind with tons of "I-should-have-taken-that-picture" regret. 

Since then, I have decided that for the sake of this blog I have to "grab my balls" and take the pictures... so the other day, while exploring some caves in Puerto Rico I saw this girl and she looked so cute.

It took me about 15 minutes to muster up the confidence to ask her to pose:




No comments:

Post a Comment