Wednesday 20 June 2012

Cars and clothes...



My mom and I finally made it to the shoe museum... It was pretty cool, albeit missing a lot stuff! It needs donations, so if you know anyone famous, tell them to donate! But I will discuss this more in the next post when I post the actual pictures.  I took way too many, and I need to sort them out. 


On the way there we actually bumped into a car exposition.  I took a lot of car pictures as well, but here are some of my faves:



I love this Porsche model. I remember when I was 15 and my parents sent me to Hamburg for a summer to learn German, the building my aunt lived in had a pink Porsche just like this, and I lovvved it. It was my dream car at the time.  Do you remember this Faby?!

This is too much. I would love to drive this around :)

Old school Bentley

old school Rolls

Classic red Ferrari

It was pretty hot out so I tried to stay cool in some silk pants and a vintage cotton tee from Jcrew...

neck swag, courtesy of my mom...







 I also took my second ever shopping trip to Urban Outfitter.  I am amazed at the stuff I find there... I know, I know, I have been living under a cave...

that flowered "skirt" is actually high waisted shorts! Awesomeness!!

LOL! I just had to get this...

No comments:

Post a Comment