Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sucker for frenzies & long sleeve mini-dresses...


I realize I am a terrible critic because I give everything a thumbs up.. But it's not true FYI. I just, don't bother telling you what NOT to watch, read or listen to...

Once again I have fallen victim to one of these Frenzies. This time: The Hunger Games. I have to tell you, it is so well written. I read the whole thing in 3 days, when I had no time to read.  Also (for those of you who suffered in the Twilight phenomenon you must know this next feeling I am about to describe), I had to make sure I had part II of the Trilogy next to me when I finished the first book, so I would not suffer from Katniss Everdeen withdrawal symptoms.

So I have started "Cathching Fire" now and although I have no idea how it could possibly be better then the first book, Suzanne Collins IS a very talented writer because even though I was falling alseep I  read 89 pages in one night... 

And just so I can redeem my Bad Critic Reputation: Do Not watch "Wanderlust" unless there is nothing more entertaining to do. I mean it wasn't that bad... but it wasn't that good either...






** Dinner Outfit **
(I should have take a close up of my face, I was pretty proud of how my cat-eye turned out for once)

FCUK crochet mini dress,  as Kanye West would say: "Baby Louis Vuitton under my underarm", Ninewest heels, and you can't see my Onyx Tous Bear earrings and ring...

No comments:

Post a Comment