Sunday 4 March 2012

3 Day Compilation...



It has been really windy & snowy here.  So much in fact, there was even a weather warning, so I  just stayed home and re-watched old favorites... Romeo and Juliet to be exact. Last time I watched it has to have been about 13 years ago, so it was much better this time around.  I really enjoyed it, and I really recommend. Leonardo DiCaprio was such a hottie and so was Claire Danes. For those of you who are younger and missed the boat on this one, this is the movie you should go rent: 




This is what I wore... Tweed Jacket and some old Chip & Peppers which despite not being skinny I love for being the oldest pair of jeans I own. ...and this might be a mistake but the inseam of the front pockets always sticks out and it looks really cool because its red...





...also, I am aware these Spring/Summer collections came out last year.  I just have this compulsiveness to post them because I honestly looked at ALL the collections of the Paris fashion schedule.  I also feel like not many people would look unless I posted, and they are just mesmerizing...This is a 3 day compilation so I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed picking them out...


    Christian Dior SS2012
 





  Viktor & Rolf SS2012

I got these from models.com





                                                             Vivienne Westwood SS2012 







  
Comme de Garcons SS2012
 
 


  
Jean Paul Gaultier SS2012 

TRIBUTE TO AMY WINEHOUSE











Margiela SS2012



                                                             John Galliano

By Bill Gaytten, doing Galliano proud... 









                                                              Givenchy SS2012



No comments:

Post a Comment