Tuesday 6 March 2012

Prom Dresses...


 I love Giambattista Vali. I know people don't wear ball gowns to proms now a days, but my whole class did... and that is exactly what I thought of when I saw these Giambattista dresses. My friends will KILL me for this, but our prom dresses were really high fashion, and deserve a spot on this blog:

These ridiculously stunning dresses were all designed by this amazing designer in Honduras called Gioconda de Berlios. It is truly a waste that she is over there. She should be in Paris right now, presenting her designs with Giambattista Vali!  ** I will have to try this on again and see if it still fits!**


GIAMBATTISTA VALI SS2012

such a prom dress :D


YVES SAINT LAURENT SS2012
YSL, always so classy! Last designs by Stefano Pilati, he stays true to YSL, and continues to give the pant suit for women an edge and a modern twist.





CHANEL SS2012
I love the crinkled lace coming out of everywhere on the 1st and 5th designs.



VALENTINO SS2012
Loves... Valentino screams to me: mature, sophisticated, elegant, confident.


1 comment: