Monday 12 March 2012

Do it yourself...


...featuring Salva.

I have mentioned before that my favorite bloggers in the whole wide world are Arabelle Sicardi and Tavi Gevinson. One of the things I love most about vintage Tavi and Arabelle, is that they design their clothes... sort of. Mostly they would get their clothes from the Salvation Army and thrift stores and twist, cut and knot things up and make them look like a Comme de Garcons design (refer to my "High Fashion" post to see what I mean). 

Salva's outfit below consists of Salvation Army dockers (that he cut off himself). :D Though I did mentioned to him that I do prefer him in his Gucci Booties and his paisley bow ties, there is something that tickles me about the DIY Salvation Army outfits... It just reminds me of those blogger girls which are so damn cool here and here

Also I LOVE that Salva can go from Gucci to Salvation army and from bow ties to DIY cut offs and look adorable in all :)





 Salva is currently reading and listening to:




 Oh! I got something good in the mail the other day! If you read my first post, you know these were my previous obsession! I finally managed to get my hands on a pair, since they were out of stock until earlier this month!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment