Wednesday 7 March 2012

Them Booties....

....Featuring Salva


Spring is coming up which means this leather jacket is going to be making an appearance everywhere. I have noticed I get obsessed with certain pieces and wear them over and over and over again... (i.e. that long sleeved red and pink striped t-shirt from Madewell, my studded heels and that vintage Givenchy purse..) 

So warning in advance: do not be appalled if you see me wearing this jacket with EVERYTHING. The thing will probably stand up by itself come summer...

Salva sent me this fabulous picture of him with these Gucci Booties from '08. Christ all mighty, the boy is ferosh!! 


I really intended to pay homage to "the bootie" as well with my motorcycle ones from Banana Republic. But these suede heels looked hotter :D




Salva in them Gucci booties...

HOTTNESSSSS!!! I HEART MY MALE MODEL :) & THAT HAIR!! LOVE THAT HAIR!!





I stepped out in this ensemble... 
...sans the booties

I felt like Uncle Karl with this ruffly shirt :)


The booties that weren't




2 comments:

  1. Both looks are great!
    Nice blog, keep posting!!

    Please check out my latest post!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit here!! keep it up! can't wait for easter weekend! we'll paint the town red.
    -Biki

    ReplyDelete