Wednesday 28 March 2012

An outfit for a playlist...


... some tunes to get you through the last 
2 days of the working week.

** push play for an awakening**






*** This list goes out to my long lost model Salva.



I asked Salva for some suggestions a while back, and he told me

to upload some "current" playlists. So here it is, the 

latest and the greatest.



The last song might be pretty old but I just discovered it. My 

Sifu (amazing Uma Thurman-like-in-Kill Bill- Jennie), put this on

in Kung Fu class while we were doing our forms. The

song is amazing albeit a tad long, so I do recommend fast 

forwarding to the 1:00 minute mark. That, or be patient, I swear 

it gets AWESOME at that point. 



So how about it Salva? An outfit for a playlist?




blazer by Benetton,  leather shorts by Madewell, nude peep toe pumps by NineWest,  muscles by Whitney.


CURRENT ON-THE-GO

1. Young Homie - Chris Renee
2. Wild One - Flo Rida ft. Sia
3. National Anthem - Lana del Rey
4. Boyfreind - Justin Bieber
5. Good Feeling - Flo Rida
6. Drive By - Train
7. Video Games - Lana del Rey
8. Song for Lovers - Bachelors of Science

No comments:

Post a Comment