Friday 3 February 2012

I am not Kate Middleton...

Because I am not Kate Middleton and I will most likely NOT be praised and highly acclaimed for recycling my outfits, I decided to post some of the prettiest outfits I have worn this winter (blowing any chance I have at all of wearing them again).  These are all skirt ensembles (except for the one at the end which I felt I owed to you all)....


Let it be known that I HATE taking pictures of myself, but I have no choice since it does come with this territory. So please ignore my awkwardness! This is all about the clothes!!






shirt: Zara, belt: Express, skirt: Club Monaco, tights: Banana Republic, shoes: Steve Madden,   purse: Louis Vuitton
epi leather detail
shirt, belt and skirt detail

lace shirt: Zara, beige tweed skirt: United Colors of Benetton




Scarf & Shirt: Zara, Skirt: FCUK, purse: Banana Republic
I thought I owed you these to make up for the IPAD commercial...  tights: Banana Republic, shoes: Enzo Angiolini



dress and sweater: United Colors of Benetton,  bracelet: Banana Republic































No comments:

Post a Comment