Thursday 16 February 2012

ONE TO WATCH - LONDON CATWALK 02/17...

So, London fashion week is beginning tomorrow. From the designers sending their creations down the catwalk to debut the week, these are the ones that drove me nutts:

Fyodor Golan - by Fyodor Podgorny and Golan Frydman

They titled their SS12 collection "Flowers of Evil"... I love it. It is very bold, and mean, and dramatic (I want the tights in the second picture!)... Good Job boys!










Antoni and Alison by Antoni Burakowski and Alison Roberts are also one of my fave.
Though I could not get any pictures of the SS12 collection, these are some of their FW11 items. They are SO cute, they almost look like little barbie dresses! I love the silk scarves as well, they remind me of Paul Smith (and I LOVE Paul Smith)... :)



Silk Scarves by Antoni and Alison:




 






No comments:

Post a Comment